- To encourage teachers to research the 1994 Genocide against the Tutsi.
- To empower teachers’ capacity to analyze the 1994 Genocide against the Tutsi and other world genocides.
- To enhance methodological approaches in teaching and learning about genocide-related topics.
- To teach younger generations about the 1994 Genocide against the Tutsi in order to create a bright future for Rwanda.
- To help teachers with training and materials to facilitate the excellent delivery of lessons on genocide lessons and to help students understand the content very well.
Our Golden Vision
- To become not only national Association but also international one.
- To start well equipped offices, at least, in every District of Rwanda.
- To work with more different public or private institutions either locally or globally.
- To build the Rwanda Genocide Teacher Training Centre (R.G.T.T.C)
- To admit as many as association members it can.
May God help us to make our dreams come true!!!
- To train different people so that they can have a deeper knowledge of the genocide perpetrated against the Tutsis in 1994 and to show teachers the connection between the history of genocide and the promotion of human rights and democratic values in Rwanda.
- To strengthen the culture of peaceful coexistence in Rwandan schools and the Rwandan society at large through students and teachers’ works.
- To help different Rwandan Genocide vulnerable groups to face post genocide challenges for the hopeful future.